Apply CeraVe Nightly Exfoliating Treatment in the evening to clean skin.
- Nightly Exfoliating Treatment – Consistent, gentle exfoliation can help improve visible signs of aging, including dullness and discoloration. Lactic and Glycolic Acids are chemical exfoliants, which feel less harsh than physical ones like face scrubs.
- Anti-Aging Serum – With Lactic and Glycolic Acids to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, dark spots, and pores. It contains Licorice Root Extract to help visibly brighten skin and Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- 3 Essential Ceramides – Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Gentle Skin Care – This hydrating facial serum should be applied in the evening to clean skin. Apply a thin layer and allow to dry before applying CeraVe Night Cream. To protect skin from sun exposure, use CeraVe Face Lotion with SPF 30 during the day.
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand – Non-comedogenic, paraben-free, and fragrance-free. CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
Glycolic acid and lactic acid (AHAs):
Formulated with 5% AHA blend to gently exfoliate and increase surface cellular turnover for visibly smoother, radiant skin.
Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration.
This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture.
Licorice Root Extract:
Known to help brighten the appearance of the skin.