Cerave Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion contains three essential ceramides to repair and restore the protective skin barrier.
With a lightweight feel, this facial moisturizer absorbs quickly into the skin. It can be worn alone or under makeup.
- Moisturizer with Sunscreen – A non-greasy sunscreen without white-cast and ultra-light moisturizer for the face that hydrates and leaves the skin with a matte finish.
- Sunscreen Lotion – Use this SPF 30 moisturizer as the last step in a morning skincare routine. If layering with an eye cream, moisturizer, or facial serum, apply Cerave Ultra-Light Facial Moisturizing Lotion after other products have been fully absorbed.
- Daily Face Sunscreen – Broad Spectrum SPF 30 helps protect skin from UVA/UVB rays. In addition to other sun protection measures, Dermatologists recommend using daily sunscreen with at least SPF 30 to help decrease the risk of skin cancer caused by the sun.
- Essential Ceramides – Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Allergy Tested Moisturizer – Oil-free, Fragrance-free, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic sunscreen recommended for daily use by the Skin Cancer Foundation. CeraVe Skincare brand has products for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, and acne-prone skin.
Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen:
It helps protect skin from UVA and UVB rays.
This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration.
Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture.