Formulated with three essential ceramides to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier and Niacinamide to help calm skin.
Recommended for use once per day in the evening, this formula with a powerful blend of AHA and BHA is oil-free and free of drying alcohol, leaving skin looking more radiant, smooth, and noticeably clearer after three days.
- AHA/BHA Exfoliant for Face – Formulated with Salicylic acid (SA), a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), to help clear acne and prevent new breakouts and alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), a blend of Lactic and Glycolic Acids, to help smooth and soften skin
- Pore Minimizer – Helps to minimize the appearance of pores and reduce blackheads. Also formulated with Niacinamide to help soothe skin and Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain natural skin moisture.
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment – After cleansing with CeraVe Acne Treatment Face Wash, apply CeraVe Acne Control Gel to the entire face in a thin layer. Product may increase sun sensitivity, so apply CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30
- Denatured Alcohol-Free – Gentle, paraben-free, and fragrance-free skincare to avoid irritation on acne-prone skin. It is formulated without drying alcohols like denatured alcohol, commonly found in acne spot treatments, which can cause excessive dryness.
- 3 Essential Ceramides – Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration.
Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
Glycolic and Lactic Acid (AHAs):
Help even skin texture for smoother-looking skin.
Salicylic acid (BHA):
Treats acne and penetrates pores to help prevent new breakouts.
It helps calm the skin.